Wednesday, April 18, 2012

As you might have seen in my Video on YouTube, I am in week three. The next four coin manipulations are;
  • Motobe Palm
  • Curl Palm
  • David Roth's Edge Grip
  • Al Goshman/Tenkai Pinch
This is a tough week to practice because of a Show this week and another next week.
But there is no excuse. If you have time to watch TV, there is better time spent hanging out
with your coins which is what I'm doing.

I really like using the Curl Palm and Edge Grip together. Although the Curl Palm (if I am correct)
requires the coin to be deeper into the crutch of the fingers, I can switch between the two giving a
very nice illusion that my fingers are 'freer' than they really are.

The real trouble I'm facing with the Curl Palm is that my finger's fleshing part keeps sliding the coin
up or down. HEY I am NOT Fat! Actually I'm not as you see from my vids. But the slippage is still a problem
I'm working on.

The Motobe palm is very fun. I do see where pushing coin in 'deep' really helps with the fingers being loose.
I really like this grip because you can display the hand very open. Eric shows you how to 'sweep' the table freely. I'm finding that I can really make casual hand gestures and have a LOT of angles where the coin is simply not visible. In this pic the hand is very open, a bit relaxed and the coin nicely concealed.



Oh! By the way, here is the promo for Metal.
Please go there and give a "Like" to it.

No comments: