Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Allll Right!
I'm wicked excited about these methods.
What Eric is teaching me in his DVD "Metal" are;
  • JW Grip along with the Mike Gallows Production
  • Kris Korn's Production
  • Motobe Palm Production
  • The Pop
 Well the JW grip is in his video "Mirage et trois" available from Vanishing Inc.
I LOVE it. Your hands feel so cool and sort of elegant.
However you can look like they went through a blender if you don't hold them with
confidence.





Now, Eric really starting to combine the previous lessons into more practical illusions.
I've been looking for a way to vanish a coin for the "Cupertino?" effect where a coin
penetrates a beer glass and lands in a shot glass. I needed a sweet way to vanish the coin.
So far the JW grip looks great. Then when I false take a second coin from a rack, i can use the JW Grip production(s).


WOW The Pop is going to be tough. I'd like minimum hand movement on this and not have the coin
look like it was tossed. I'll go over Eric's explanation again a few times this week to get it right.

On with Practicing.



No comments: