Tuesday, May 01, 2012

No no NO i have not neglected my practicing....just my blog.

Ok the only excuse I have for not having an update is that we just
completed a show at the Wetherbee Primary School in Lawrence Ma.

Practice sessions, packing, setup, perform, packing, putting all stuff away then
chasing my 3 1/2 year old grandkid around the house with a shark all put a damper on my doing the blog.

HOWEVER, I did practice AND perform.

Before the performances began, a  7th grader came up to me and said: HEY YOU'RE the magic lady. Do a trick.
Thank YOU finger palm.
 ---------------------
As she approached i ducked my hand into my pocket.
Palmed two coins then switched one coin to my other hand.
Do her amazement i produced a coin, using JW grip production on the other and a finger drop,
the coin jumped  across then I split a coin into two.
 --------------------
Meanwhile, check out my YouTube of the event.
I think this will get you there.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C5D7792C7C335C0
I started a Wetherbee playlist.

Vid ya Soon!


No comments: