Thursday, April 12, 2012

The multiple coins are as hard as I suspected.
I'm discovering that one day I totally can drop 4 palmed coins easily.
The next day they are dropping like a rain storm pelting my practice mat.
Practice ... you know the rest.

The Thumb palm was easy and I've practiced it before. But now I'm seeing how to get
into it and out of it.
Down's Palm is just wicked cool. The tough part is to vanish the coin and make your middle
finger (and sometimes with the index finger) look natural with the hold out. I've discovered that if I
use my index finger to 'point' into the air where the coin vanished, then bring my hand back a
pace and 'ignore' it while staring at the vanish spot, the illusion works better.
WOW I love Barkley's production and it is tough. Mostly because the production is more natural
on the right or left side of my body and not in the center. I have a BIGGER mirror now so I
can view the production better.
In my YouTube http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL31C824BC6BFDEBA8 I mention that
a circular motion of production is better than having my hand still or moving it back and forth.
Highly HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend: http://www.sleightsofmind.com/
It's on Nook and Kindle which is nice.

No comments: