Monday, April 02, 2012

OK Create a new post....new post....
This blogger is not very intuitive and I'm a QA geek.
Sheesh.
Well this blog is for those of us that are 50 and over and wanting to break into Magic.
My my My what a chore this can be. Frustrating and non-rewarding.
The reason is that we work 50 hours a week (plus commute in some cases) then are home to practice magic. It's tough.
You just a want to sit down and and watch tv. And that is why the first thing I have setup now
is my airplay. On my iPad I've setup the routines I want to practice.
I'm currently working on Eric Jones Metal 1. THis is like a Bobo (BeauBeau) crash course.
The DVD is about 120 minutes. Worth EVERY penny too.
And I need to watch it a few times and take notes.
My plan is to demonstrate how things are going on my YouTube.
WOW talk about brutal. I posted some vids for the kid's at the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Nashua where I teach and I got totally ripped apart by some folks.

When it comes to 10 year olds and only 6 weeks and they won't practice at home, you have do make things simple.

Well regardless. My goal is to go through the Metal DVD by this week's end (Sun for me).
Then demonstrate what I've learned - practice - and show improvement.

Oh did I mention I've got a B&G kid's show on the 19th and a show to perform at the Wetherbee school on the 24th and a full time job? Yeah I said that already.
OK watch for a link to the post shortly.
Time to watch the vid and practice.
I'll also add some ideas on how to become a magician full time as I go along.
That is my ultimate goal and I have only 5 years to do it in.

I can't afford a bunny right now...


No comments: